Divorce Mediation is an affordable and less consuming way to go about settling your divorce and ensuring you and your separating partner walk away ready to move on and start the new journey ahead, instead of stalling. Divorce is as simple or complex as you want to make it. If you and your soon to be ex can get along and find an agreement through Divorce Mediation the process will be quicker and your divorce will be finalized with less difficulty and time. Don’t just choose the first Anoka County Divorce Mediation Attorney you meet with, look around before you make your decision and don’t forget to meet with us here at Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn!
Our Minnesota Neutral Divorce Mediator
Lisa Kallemeyn, at Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn Law Firm, is a Qualified Neutral under Rule 114 of the MN Rules of Practice. She has experience helping many in the Twin Cities Area to find a divorce resolution – without the battle! We all have our moments but many of us are grown up enough to maturely handle the process of agreeing on terms and finalizing the divorce. There are many benefits that come with that ability…
Benefits of Divorce Mediation in Minnesota
- More Affordable – You pay for one person’s time, not two separate lawyers and the sooner an agreement is made, the more affordable it is!
- Less Time Consuming – Mediation can take a couple sessions when you can come to an agreement, litigation can take a year or more.
- Casual – There is a chance you may have to appear at court when divorcing, regardless of what path you choose, but Mediating your Divorce will dramatically cut the chances and times you need to show up to the courthouse.
- Less Stress – When you choose to divorce through mediation, the terms you agree upon can be made by you and your separating spouse and our neutral mediator is there to ensure the terms are fair.
- Settles All Family Matters – Parenting time, visitation, asset and liability division, budgets, child support, etc.
Contact our Minnesota Divorce Mediator
It is okay if you are not on the same page as your divorcing spouse but there is a need for both of you to want to resolve this in mediation, as the Divorce Mediation Process is purely Voluntary. When disagreements have you spinning because of the other person’s behavior, that is the time to stop focusing on their reaction and start focusing on yours. Emotions can get high but our neutral mediator can guide the mediation sessions so that they stay on a productive and appropriate route. Contact us today if you think this is the best divorce path for your situation at (763) 427-5131.