Tenant Eviction Process in MN
Starting an Eviction
Twin Cities real estate attorney Charles Kallemeyn has the proven track record in handling all types of eviction cases, with speed and efficiency. He has handled hundreds of evictions and understands that although each case has its own unique circumstances, they all move forward very quickly.
Because it is such a quick, detailed process, Attorney Kallemeyn has developed a system designed to allow each client to open his/her case in a quick, effective manner.
To begin your eviction, you will need to provide the following:
- The eviction request form, which will be provided by us
- A copy of the rental agreement or lease
- A copy of the notice to terminate tenancy, if applicable
What We Will Do For You
Once we have received the required documents, we will open your case by:
- Completing all required documents to begin the eviction
- Filing your eviction with the court
- Serving the tenant the notice
If You are a New Client
If you are a new client, please contact us directly at (763) 427-5131 or click here to send us an email. We will need to obtain general information about you before we get started. Once we enter you into our system, future cases can be filed quickly. Before you call, please have the required information on hand.