Marriage Dissolution Petition in MN

“Marriage dissolution” is the formal and legal term for a divorce. During the course of your proceedings, your divorce will be referred as such on documents.

A marriage can only be dissolved by Court action, which means at a minimum filing appropriate paperwork (including a Petition, which lists who the parties are, what they own, and what they want the Court to do for them). Court filing fees are typically $400.00 ($402.00 in Hennepin County) (as of July 1, 2009) per party and are due at the time a party files paperwork at the Court.

Contact Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn if you would like to start this process.