There are times in life that you will need legal guidance to ensure that you are making the right decision and to ensure that you are protected. Whether you need a legal representative in court, or you need a will written, it is important to have a legal practice on your side that you can count on. Partner with Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn Law Firm for all of your legal needs. With over 20 years experience serving as a Minnesota lawyer, our attorneys have seen it all when it comes to legal issues and concerns.
Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn Law Firm consists of Lisa and Charles Kallemeyn, providing customers with different areas of expertise.
- Lisa Kallemeyn – Practices only family law. She received her law degree from William Mitchell College of Law and has been practicing family law for over 20 years.
- Charles Kallemeyn – Focuses on Probate law as well as Real Estate law. He received his law degree from William Mitchell College of Law as well.
Law Attorney Services
Like any law firm, we specialize in the following legal practice areas:
- Estate Planning – Whether you are wanting to prepare a will for your growing family, or you would like to designate someone as a Power of Attorney, our licensed attorneys have all of the resources that you need.
- Family and Divorce Law – Divorce is one of the most difficult issues addressed in the legal system. Our Attorneys specialize in mediation and providing our clients with the fundamentals to protect children, properly divide assets and debt, protect yourself and other miscellaneous items such as a name change.
- Probate Services – Whenever the unfortunate news of a family member passing away occurs, our probate services can help distribute that individual’s assets.
- Real Estate Law – Whether you are purchasing or selling a real estate property, or you are a landlord and need assistance with completing agreements, we can serve as your legal representative throughout the process.
If you reside in Minnesota and are in search of a reliable and experienced law firm to team up with, look no further than Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn Law Firm. Give us a call today at (763) 427-5131 to learn more about our practice!