Real estate transactions are not an easy task. Leasing, purchasing or selling a residential or commercial property usually comes with a thirty page document that requires way too many signatures! This is one of the times in your life where you truly want to understand what you are signing off on. With the purchase of your home or office building being one of the biggest investments of your lifetime, it is very important that you know what you are getting yourself into! No matter what type of real estate transaction you are going through, the lawyers at Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn, PLLC are here to assist you every step of the way.
The Kallemeyn Way
What is great about Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn, PLLC is that they have a real estate specialist on staff, Charles Kallemeyn. Charles is a real estate attorney that spends over half of his time dealing with real estate issues. By teaming up with Charles and his team, you not only get an affordable real estate lawyer, but one that continues to educate himself on the new laws and rules around real estate.
Real Estate Services Offered
- Everyday Real Estate – As a home purchase attorney, our staff has the expertise to answer and give advice around questions about buying or selling, leasing, and land development.
- Property Line Disputes – Having an issue with your neighbor about the property boundary around your home? Our dedicated crew can help you get a proper survey, create a fence line, or review historic records of your land to better determine the property line.
- Joint Ownership – Sure, it may sound like a good idea to go in with someone on a property as an investment. Well, if something happens causing you and the individual to disagree, issues around the joint ownership can arise. Let our team help you through this difficult time and come to a fair resolution for all parties involved.
- Foreclosure – If your residence is getting foreclosed on, it is vital that you contact a lawyer promptly. The legal rules around a foreclosure can be very confusing. Our staff can give you guidance to ensure that the situation is handled properly from all standpoints.
- Eviction – Life as a landlord can be stressful. If you have a tenant that has reached the point of eviction, our specialists can handle the situation quickly and professionally.
No matter what type of real estate issue you are dealing with, Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn, PLLC can help! Give us a call today at (763) 427-5131 to learn more about our real estate services.