Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn, PLLC, is a highly qualified and experienced real estate law firm serving Anoka County, Minnesota. We offer our clients the benefit of our experience and expertise in real estate law to provide peace of mind, as well as accurate interpretations of the law. Regardless of whether your specific real-estate matter involves a boundary dispute, an issue of joint ownership, mechanics liens, property foreclosure, property leasing, purchase agreements, or evictions, our knowledge of real estate law will translate to excellent representation.
Real Estate Lawyer, Anoka County, MN
We can help you if you are building on a property, or buying or selling a property. We aspire to help you feel confident that our legal representation of your unique case will be a priority and that our knowledge of applicable laws will ensure a smooth building, buying, and/or selling process.
While the specifics of real-estate cases can vary widely, there are general categories of real estate law that can help you understand what to expect from your attorney. Some of the specific real estate categories include:
● Boundary Disputes: If you and a neighbor disagree over where one property ends and the other begins, we can help you my mediating the dispute and/or finding documentation to verify the actual property lines in question.
● Joint Ownerships: Instances in which more than one person buy real estate and then separate and the property needs to be divided equally.
● Mechanics Liens: A mechanic’s lien, which is also known as a construction lien, is a security interest in the title to property for the benefit of those who have supplied labor or materials to improve the property. It exists for both real property and personal property.
● Property Foreclosure: Foreclosure is never easy, no matter what side of it you are on. If you are the subject of a foreclosure, you want to know that you can count on your real estate attorney, and we are committed to providing excellent advocacy.
● Property Leasing: To ensure that you are not taken advantage of by someone leasing you a property, or to ensure that your contract with a lessee is solid, our knowledge and experience will provide you peace of mind.
● Purchase Agreements: The buying and selling of real estate can be stressful, and purchase agreements provide ample opportunity for buyers and sellers to disagree. Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn can reduce, if not eliminate, the stress associated with purchase agreements.
● Tenant Evictions: If you are being evicted, you understand the stress associated with the process. But if you are in the position of having to evict someone from a property you own, there is stress involved in that process too. At either end of the spectrum, we can help.
No matter what real estate questions you have, chances are good that we can help answer them. Give Kallemeyn & Kallemeyn a call at 763-427-5131 to schedule a time to talk to a member of our real estate lawyers.